Our production capabilities support a wide range of customer needs from initial design and prototyping to final product packout and fulfillment.
ProtoPack uses conventional converting to complement its digital
printing and multifunction cutting processes, providing customers a unique combination of
services from one source.
Our conventional converting capabilities include:
- » Die Cutting
- » Sample Making
- » Printing/Slotting
- » Lamination/Cutting
- » Prototyping
- » Gluing
- » Slitting and Scoring
- » Stitching
- » Label Laminating
Conventional converting products include:
- » Point of Purchase Displays
- » Corrugated build-up products including damage prevention products
- » Make to order corrugated boxes
- » Application specific corrugated shipping pallets
- » Regular shipping containers
In-house digital prepress and graphic design resources.